We are experts in diagnosing the causes of damp and eradicating mould problems, which pose a major health risk. Our team will assess the exterior of your buildings as well as the interior, where damp and mould can often be hidden within the building structure – for example in cavities, under floorboards and behind skirting boards.
We will carry out the following remedial action:
- Washing, spraying or fogging of the affected areas with an appropriate anti-microbial will sanitise the contaminated surfaces.
- Removal of plaster and wood where contamination is severe or dry/wet rot has taken hold.
- Air Manager – an air sterilisation unit which will kill all airborne spores released from mould infestation can be deployed if necessary.
- Installation of drying equipment regime – a combination of dehumidifiers, air movers & heaters will be deployed to ensure moisture and relative humidity levels are consistent with healthy living conditions.
- Installation of appropriate ventilation systems (if appropriate).
- Stripping out and replacing of units and building materials that have been affected beyond repair by the damp or mould.
- Redecorating following cleaning and sanitisation.